Need help with VRF

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by messaana, May 4, 2012.

  1. messaana

    messaana

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have a question.

    I have 2 VRF groupes

    VRF DATA and VRF VOICE

    Both have there own segment

    Data 192.168.101.0/24
    Voice 192.168.6.0/24

    I also have 2 PVC's
    ATM0.1 for internet hooked to Dailer1
    ATM0.2 for voice hooked to Dailer2

    Both VRF's are hooked to there own vlan
    Vlan1 is VRF data
    Vlan2 is VRF Voice

    The second PVC for voice can not access the internet. But I need to make it possible to access the internet from that segment as well. But how is the question.

    Perhaps one of you guy's can help me out on this one

    messaana, May 4, 2012