Need help with setting up WIRELESS LAN between my pc and my laptop

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by bruce_wein, Sep 28, 2007.

  1. bruce_wein

    bruce_wein

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello everyone

    i have a PC with wifi pci card in the pc and win xp pro sp2
    i also have a laptop DELL D630 with wireless card in it and also xp pro sp2

    my pc is directly connected to the cable modem by network card (ethernet) and its MPLS connected to the ISP without any dialers

    how can i WIRELESSLY connect the 2 computers in order to :

    1. Share Files
    2. Get internet connection on my laptop via WI-FI without any routers

    Please help me with this

    Thanks a-lot in advance

    bruce_wein, Sep 28, 2007