    finally an intermitten 8 if i restart it seems to work again for
    alittle while anyone know whats up with it ?
    TIA

    ZZZZZZZZZZZzz, Oct 21, 2003

  2. ZZZZZZZZZZZzz

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Oct 21, 2003

  3. ZZZZZZZZZZZzz

    Boomer Guest

    Wouldn't that have to do with your connection to your ISP and not a
    fault of the software?

    Might want to ask at a roadrunner newsgroup also.

    Boomer, Oct 21, 2003
  4. ZZZZZZZZZZZzz

    Harrison Guest

    I recall seeing some discussions a few months ago about this, but I
    can't find them now. It is a flaw in the program.
    I did find YENCPost2002 if you want to see if that does better.
    It still posts with UU encoding if you prefer that.
    http://www.geocities.com/zenwebpage/YencPost2002v102.zip

    Harrison, Oct 21, 2003
  5. That worked seems thanks you

    ZZZZZZZZZZZzz, Oct 21, 2003
  6. ZZZZZZZZZZZzz

    Boomer Guest

    The program is from Cosmicwolf. See Liz's reply.

    Boomer, Oct 21, 2003
  7. Thought it was working but it slowed down too im having trouble
    connecting to cosmic wolf at this time

    ZZZZZZZZZZZzz, Oct 21, 2003
  8. ZZZZZZZZZZZzz

    Liz Guest

    I use the speed fix version for a couple of years. Upload speed
    always start at 40kb then drop to 25kb and stay there. I posted a
    70MB file last week in 38 minutes, not great, but acceptable. :)

    Liz, Oct 21, 2003
  9. ZZZZZZZZZZZzz

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Oct 21, 2003