    reload

    That's all I need to change, right?

    Thanks!

    chrismtoth, Sep 15, 2006

  2. chrismtoth

    mcaissie Guest

    Your commands are ok but i am quit sure the reboot is not
    needed for that, and you don't have to do the "no" line.

    So the following would be enough ;

    isakmp identity hostname <enter>
    wr mem <enter>

    but feel free to reload if you want to be sure

    mcaissie, Sep 15, 2006

  3. chrismtoth

    chrismtoth Guest

    Thank you! I will try it this weekend!