    Please help me.

    Doug
    Network dummy

    Doug A Moller, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Doug A Moller

    taff Guest

    You will need to use a crossover cable. Look here for info.

    http://www.duxcw.com/digest/Howto/network/cable/cable5.htm

    Taff............

    www.sounds-pa.com | www.thecomputerworkshop.com

    taff, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Doug A Moller

    Cat Guest

    I am afraid that it will a little hard to use a Crossover Cable with
    Wireless Units.

    You need to configure the Wireless cards in Ad-Hoc mode. The selection of
    Ad-Hoc is usually in the cards utility or and drivers.

    The following is the instructions for regular configuration, should rather
    similar to Ad-Hoc.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Cat, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Doug A Moller

    taff Guest

    Duh, maybe I should read the text as well as the subject line <g>
    sorry.

    taff, Jun 24, 2004