Need help with IUA config on Cisco 5300 (or other trunking gateway)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by reserge, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. reserge

    reserge Guest

    I would very much appreciate someones help in configuring the NFAS
    primary D-channel on one channelized T1 controller and binding the
    D-channel to an IUA application server.
    Below is an existing configuration where 10.16.71.220 is an IP address
    of the Cisco 5300:

    iua

    AS as5300 10.16.71.220 2577

    AS as5300 sctp-streams 2

    AS as5300 sctp-t1init 1000

    ASP asp1 AS as5300 10.16.233.40 9900

    !

    !

    controller T1 0

    framing esf

    clock source line primary

    linecode b8zs

    pri-group timeslots 1-23 nfas_d primary nfas_int 0 nfas_group 0 iua
    as5300

    !

    controller T1 1

    framing esf

    clock source line secondary 1

    linecode b8zs

    pri-group timeslots 1-23 nfas_d none nfas_int 1 nfas_group 0

    !

    controller T1 2

    framing esf

    linecode b8zs

    pri-group timeslots 1-23 nfas_d none nfas_int 2 nfas_group 0

    !

    controller T1 3

    framing esf

    linecode b8zs

    pri-group timeslots 1-23 nfas_d none nfas_int 3 nfas_group 0

    !

    Unfortunately my numerous attempts to bring D-channel into service
    using TDM equipment have failed, although in case of a non-IUA
    configuration (pri-group timeslots 1-23 nfas_d primary nfas_int 0
    nfas_group 0) it goes into service immediately.

    reserge, Mar 20, 2006