    World Famous Flight Instructor
    Port Orchard, WA

    If you go around beating the Bush, don't complain if you rile the animals.

    C J Campbell, Oct 22, 2004

  2. C J Campbell

    RacerX Guest

    Do you want our opinions in this or on the actual picture? PBase Photo.net
    are also a great place to post them. I am part of a smaller more personal
    site www.photo-sense.co.uk it is about 1/3 canadians 1/3 Europeans, and 1/3
    Americans so dont be scared by the co.uk its a great and personal site.

    Racer

    RacerX, Oct 22, 2004

  3. C J Campbell

    C J Campbell Guest

    Either one is fine. Thank you for the link, too.

    C J Campbell, Oct 22, 2004