    brad

    p.s. I have four of these boards and modems that I am trying to set
    up.

    brad, Oct 26, 2003

  2. brad

    Harrison Guest

    I'm not entirely familiar with that board, but you may want to check
    the BIOS to see if the AMR slot is possibly disabled.

    Harrison, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Hi,
    Have you ever needed help and have had to wait for two days to get it!
    Well this is a web site that gives you 24/7 Help. Just Post a message.
    And then if you don't get a response within 10 hours one of our support
    agents will reply to you with the help clear and not complicated.
    To Join Got to or click http://groups.msn.com/computerchatcommunity and then
    click Join. If you have any enquires please do not hesitate to e-mail one of
    the Support Reps on Thank You

    Thanking you,

    Jake
    CCC Manager
    To report bad links
    <mailto:>
    To get help or to report someone

    <mailto:>

    N.B Please read the home page before doing anything further.

    COMPUTER CHAT COMMUNITY COMPUTER CHAT COMMUNITY COMPUTER CHAT
    COMMUNITY COMPUTER CHAT COMMUNITY

    Manager@Computerchatcommunity, Oct 26, 2003
  4. brad

    Greg M Guest

    Is there a place in your bios to turn on the amr ?

    (brad) wrote in

    Greg M, Oct 26, 2003
  5. brad

    brad Guest

    yes, I enabled the OnChip Modem setting in the BIOS...

    brad
    --------

    brad, Oct 27, 2003
  6. brad

    Greg M Guest

    Do you have the jumper on the mobo enabled?

    (brad) wrote in

    Greg M, Oct 28, 2003
  7. brad

    brad Guest

    it's jumperless. I give up!

    brad

    brad, Nov 7, 2003
  8. brad

    Greg M Guest

    Have you sorted this modem out yet Brad?

    (brad) wrote in

    Greg M, Nov 22, 2003