    anyone know what this means? i get the impression its all correct log in
    details but BT aren't letting me do sonmething. Please help asap as i'm in a
    rush and its really frustrating

    Lee Davison, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Lee Davison

    nancy13g Guest

    Like it says right there on the Geocities Help page:

    Why am I unable to connect to the FTP server?

    If you are unable to successfully connect to your account using FTP,
    please review the suggestions below:

    Make sure that you are entering the following information correctly:

    Address: ftp.uk.geocities.com
    User Name: your username
    Password: your password

    nancy13g, Mar 21, 2006

  3. Lee Davison

    Lee Davison Guest

    thanks but i've on that. that part seems to b working but then it just says
    server stopped responding , implying they were talking in the first place.

    Lee Davison, Mar 21, 2006