    jenpen Guest

    I have lots of photos from a previous camera and would like to
    transfer all to the Adobe Photo can anybody help/

    jenpen, Aug 27, 2006

  2. hi there, every program is different. you can go to help on your photoshop
    and the direction shoul be there. export import files. wish i could help more

    estella aguilar, Aug 27, 2006

  3. jenpen

    Paul Guest

    Olympus Master should just be downloading pics to a given folder. All
    you need to do to locate that folder is use your computers search option
    and search for one of the files. My guess if on Windoze would be
    something like C:\My Documents\Olympus
    and then a series of sub folders for each download, or perhaps a series
    of folders representing "albums" that you have created.
    You can copy the folder to anywhere you like (or just leave it there)
    and just use the "open file" option in Adobe.
    Very general but I dont run either piece of software. Most cameras
    (including Olympus) act as a removable disk (they can be located as a
    drive in Windows). I prefer to download directly by copy and paste from
    the drive to a folder of my own choice rather than an arbitary folder
    created by a piece of software. Do this with one camera and you can do
    it with almost any. No re-learning another piece of software.

    Paul, Aug 27, 2006