    I found a solution to remove CMOS jumpers or battery can help, but I am unable to find anything.
    anyone can help?

    Last edited: May 5, 2012
    Kreativ, May 5, 2012

  2. Kreativ

    craiga24

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    You need to remove the CMOS battery for about 60 seconds. This is the small watch type battery on the main board. Unfortunately sometimes it is soldered to the mainboard.

    Alternativly you can as you said move the jumpers. On a laptop the reset CMOS tends to be a J1 J2 connection on the board ( Check first in your manual) that you can short with tinfoil or a screwdriver. Check your motherboard/Laptop manual or service manual (It is usually located near the RAM but not always.

    Your third option is something like hirens boot which I am sure has password removal tools on it

    craiga24, May 9, 2012