    to router and also a way to translate the IP address to an Internet host
    name (using no-ip.com for example)

    Thanks a lot for your help!

    Paul Smith, Dec 23, 2008

  2. Paul Smith

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    This is quite off topic... but you would have to forward port 1723 (for PPTP
    VPNs) on your router, and then set up your RRAS.

    Good luck.

    Montreal_MCT, Dec 25, 2008

  3. Paul Smith

    Paul Smith Guest

    i managed to setup my VPN using windows 2003 but now i cannot browse..

    i mean when connecting to my VPN to my internal network I canot use the
    internet. when i close the connection, the internet is back...

    what can i do to have both of them simultaneously running?

    thanks

    Paul Smith, Dec 30, 2008