    How much programming practice do I need to take the 70-315 exam?

    I have been reading and trying a few assignments in Amit Kalani's book.

    Please do let me know as I have scheduled the 70-315 test soon.

    Renu Goyal, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Renu Goyal

    Rex Guest

    You can do it, but you'll need to read that book cover-to-cover and do
    all the exercises. That will take some time. I am also a Java
    programmer, and I passed the VB tests, 305, 306, and 310.

    Rex, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Renu Goyal

    Renu Goyal Guest

    Thanks for the advice. I will make sure to practice all the assignments before
    taking the exam.

    I'll stick to Amit Kalani's book only than.

    Renu Goyal, Jun 30, 2004