  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    any one having testking for exam no 70-210. everyone is saying most of the questions coming from the testking. please help me.

    Guest, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    or some say osyack obchyaneya

    I don't 'cause I don't have any idea what language that is. <sigh> Been
    trying for weeks to figure out how to pronounce it.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    you will learn more from listening to me talk while you
    lick my balls

    Guest, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    guess whos back, back again, tell............

    Guest, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Guest

    Aky Guest

    Hi amina I would suggest that you use 2 books/videos or
    sources for revision "(edonkey)" by the grace of Allah I
    passed them with no problem but still don?t have a job I
    already have windows xp but its useless without job I mean
    that?s the whole point to get a job "no" I hope I have
    helped you or can help you in any way

    Aky, Jul 13, 2004
  6. Guest

    Aky Guest

    Amina there aren?t intelligent people here, as you have
    probably realized. they call them selves IT Pros but
    actually need guidance or even help, try www.TEK-TIPS.com
    were you will find qualified and intelligent people not
    fakes!! Who call them selves IT pros these people are jokes
    in them selves but I suppose this is the kind of things
    you?d except of these so called ~IT pros.

    Take care and I
    wish you all the luck. Passing them is a breeze if you put
    your mind and heart to it something these people don?t have
    xxx

    Aky, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Guest

    Doom Guest

    There are plenty of intelligent people here as long as you ask an
    intelligent question. If you ask for dumps you will get insulted. It's as
    simple as that.

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  8. Once again... it never ceases to amaze me.
    I wish I was as smart as Aky.

    --
    Fris "My Aky Braky Hart" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Actually, I think you did.
    Shhh. Don't tell Eddy.