    i have taken 70-228 today the second time and failed again for just a few
    points. i need desparatly help, pleasseeee if someone can mail me braindumps
    to .

    Chello, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Chello

    T-Bone Guest

    Stop wasting time with cheating on the exams and learn to use the product by
    practicing with it hands-on. Then you'll pass.

    T-Bone, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Chello

    Chello Guest

    i am working since 4 years intensifly with SQL Server, impleting smartcard
    based
    banking applications. to tell me that i dont know the product is a joke.

    Alex

    Chello, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Chello

    T-Bone Guest

    Admittedly when it comes to exams, there is sometimes a difference between
    the real world approach and the "One Microsoft Way". However if the only way
    you can pass is by cheating, then you are already admitting that you don't
    know SQL server well enough to pass the exam.

    T-Bone, Dec 16, 2005
  5. Chello

    Chello Guest

    ms should at least provide the possibility to analyze what went wrong
    in the test. if this would be possible, nobody would need braindumps.

    how should know where have you done a mistake?
    the result sheet is joke, it tells you nothing. just some nice
    (or not nice) looking bar diagrams.

    also an example from todays test:
    DOMAIN\Julia has login in SQL Server and DB (with permissions set).
    you want to deny login to julia, but retain permissions:
    a.)sp_revokedbacces 'Julia'
    b.)sp_denylogin 'Julia' (But it must be DOMAIN\Julia!!!!!)

    b is correct although i have choosen a, as b command would simply not be
    possible. a actually would remove the permissions, but the another command
    would simply produce an error an do nothing.

    so sometimes you have to check for every word in the questions (least
    adminstratove
    effor, fasted performance), or even between the lines and next question
    everything
    is not so important.

    Alik

    Chello, Dec 16, 2005
  6. Chello

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You're such a meanie T-Bone. Don't worry Chello. I sent 'em to ya bud.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 16, 2005
  7. Chello

    T-Bone Guest

    Oh, great. There you go undermining our reputation again. I might have to
    send Raemen and Mytur after you.

    T-Bone, Dec 16, 2005
  8. Chello

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You don't frighten me, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons
    of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "MCNGP," you and all your
    silly English MC-NG-Piss.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 16, 2005
  9. Chello

    Briscobar Guest

    No. If people took the time to know what they were doing, they wouldn't need
    braindumps. Although I do agree with your sentiment that MS should provide a
    more comprehensive look at where you went wrong, but without spoonfeeding
    you (ie, "You got question 27 wrong! You know, the one about sp_denylogin!")
    Why would b) produce an error? sp_denylogin does exactly what you want, and
    with the parameter of the username. The question said nothing about local
    accounts, and besides, giving 'Julia' a local account on your SQL Server
    probably isn't the smartest thing in the world. The question already told
    you that 'Julia' is a domain account. So what's the problem?
    Well, if you didn't read the question, that's not MS's fault, is it?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  10. Chello

    Guest Guest

    Don't get that angry dude, try studying more and understading how ms prepears
    and asks their questions.
    Sometimes they are confusing and make no sense, but using braindumps is
    worthless.

    Do you want to share your position with someone who braindumps exams and
    knows nothing @ all? Think a bout it and good luck.

    Guest, Dec 19, 2005
  11. Chello

    Guest Guest

    Chello please note that by disclosing any part of an exam question you are in
    violation of the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that you signed when going
    into your exams. If caught you will be stripped of your certifications and
    never be allowed to sit for a test again. Please be careful of what you post.

    Good luck!

    Mitch
    --
    MDG, MCSA

    Guest, Dec 20, 2005
  12. Chello

    Guest Guest

    I'm taking the test tomorrow 3/8. I'll let you know how I do. I believe I'm
    prepared. I've used the transcender dumps and the acutual application in a
    real environment.

    How many questions are on the test?
    How long is the test?
    What's the passing grade?

    Jeff

    Guest, Mar 7, 2006
  13. Chello

    Guest Guest

    Braindumps are cheating. If you cannot pass an exam without cheating you
    should not take the exam. Your certifications will be worthless and so will
    your word.

    Guest, Mar 7, 2006
  14. Chello

    George James Guest

    "MontrealMCSA" replied to you and impies that you are a cheater Jeff.
    Transcender exhibits at TechEd, is a sponsor of MCPMag, etc, so don't take
    what he says personally.

    Good Luck,

    -George, mcsd.net

    George James, Mar 7, 2006
  15. Chello

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Although Jeff called them Transcender Dumps, he is wrong. Transcender is a
    legit company and the test are not [email protected]

    Transcender, MeasureUp, and SelfTestSoftware (along with a few others) are all
    good to use, they don't use actual exam questions.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 7, 2006
  16. Chello

    Guest Guest

    Jeff,

    As everyone else says if you are using PRACTICE EXAMS which are not the same
    as BRAIN DUMPS then that is an entire kettle of fish. Good luck and let us
    know how your exam goes!

    Mitch

    Guest, Mar 7, 2006
  17. Is Test King a brain dumper or practice exam?

    Jonathan.Yarbrough, Mar 8, 2006
  18. Chello

    Guest Guest

    Test King is a true Brain Dump.