    had any luck searching the net. I'm sure I'm just not looking in the
    right place. Please help.

    Thanks so much!

    Sheila Livingston, May 6, 2007

  2. Sheila Livingston

    Brian Guest

    Try driverguide.com There was nothing specificly for T3200, but try a few
    and see if they work.

    Brian, May 6, 2007

  3. Sheila Livingston

    Mike Easter Guest

    I'm still using Win98, but your hardware and software and backup
    strategy is over-the-hill.

    Connor/Seagate became Certance which became Quantum.

    Old links which pertained to Win98 drivers from Seagate which went to
    Certance are dead. Travan's T3 or now QIC-3020 technology was
    introduced in 1995.

    Those 'tiny' tape capacities are a waste of time. My local Fry's has a
    sale on USB 2 Flash drives which will hold 2 G for $15 this weekend, for
    example.

    However, surprisingly you can still buy the media if you shop around. I
    saw a $20 minicartridge on sale for $10 - not including tax and shipping
    and handling, which shipping was another $10 UPS ground.

    Mike Easter, May 6, 2007
  4. Sheila Livingston

    thanatoid Guest

    Google for

    driver "travan T3" seagate connor quantum 1.6GB 98

    exactly as typed above.

    and if nothing useful comes up, remove stuff one by one from the
    end until it does. I have no doubt whatsoever SOME http or ftp
    site somewhere has what you need.

    thanatoid, May 6, 2007
  5. Sheila Livingston

    WhzzKdd Guest

    In my experience, the drivers for tape devices was included in (and
    installed by) the proprietary backup software bundled with the drives. You
    may want to look for an archived copy of Seagate Backup.

    WhzzKdd, May 6, 2007