Need help configuring auto tel response system

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by James, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. James

    James Guest

    Can anyone help me configure an *automatic* telephone response system?
    I've been trying to find a simple way to do this, but so far without
    success.

    The system needs to:

    1. answer a call
    2. play a short recorded message #1
    3. switch to a live audio source for 2 mins.
    4. play a short recorded message #2
    5. hang up

    The solution doesn't have to accommodate more than one incoming phone
    line, but expandability to more than one line would be helpful.

    Cost should be under $7,000 if possible.

    Can a modem be programmed to do this?

    Any help on this would really be appreciated.
    James.

    James, Mar 3, 2004