    code... I am totally lost!!!

    I don't know how to follow post so if you can help please e-mail me at

    Any help is thanked in advance...

    Ramses Alvarez, May 25, 2004

  2. Ramses Alvarez

    joevan Guest

    What exactly are you trying to download? Are they jpg or gif or just
    what kind of binary files. Maybe you need a picture viewer set up on
    your machine or maybe you are trying to download pictures that were
    posted in yEncode and your outhouse Express don't cut the mustard
    thar.
    joevan

    joevan, May 25, 2004

  3. Ramses Alvarez

    joevan Guest

    Yep, I checked and the 600 headers I checked on were in yEncode.
    Get Agent or a real newsreader that supports yEnc and you will be in
    business.
    joevan

    joevan, May 25, 2004
  4. Ramses Alvarez

    Richard Guest

    These are typically large files which have been "split" into smaller pieces
    for posting purposes.
    http://xnews.newsguy.com
    acquire xnews and save yourself some headaches downloading the files.
    Some of the files were posted using "yenc" which OE will not decode.
    Xnews will decode these with no problems.
    Plus xnews will "combine" for you where OE will not.

    So now what do you with the various parts once you have them?
    Join them together with a program such as mastersplitter or "just another
    splitter".
    www.tomasoft.com and www.jas-etc.com

    Enjoy the show.

    Richard, May 25, 2004