    different and so is the video.my question is if i cant view it can
    someone else who uses my computer view it and is there any way to
    change it back so i can get it out before my girlfriend sees it

    scatteredscrews, Jan 16, 2008

  2. scatteredscrews

    richard Guest

    Most likely an error within the linking of the source file.
    for instance, amovie.avi should have been bmovie.avi.

    Try it again and when you're shown the name of the file to save, does
    it match the source? If not, don't download it.

    You can also try looking at the "page source" material, find the link
    and check it.

    richard, Jan 16, 2008

  3. scatteredscrews

    thanatoid Guest

    That's good advice, but for now, just delete everything related
    to the above so "your girlfriend" won't cause you any problems.

    Next time, be more careful with what you download and from
    where, and consider whether it's worth the potential
    "complications".

    EMPTY the recycle bin after deleting. I doubt she will have the
    skills or inclination to search any deeper - but be aware ANY
    file(s) CAN be recovered even if you empty the bin.

    thanatoid, Jan 16, 2008