    Bonus points if it can do Audio CDs, but that's just a luxury, I don't
    really need it.

    thanks.

    mjs, Oct 23, 2007

  2. mjs

    mjs Guest

    If I understand correctly, I really only need InfraRecorder - which does
    both ISO and Audio... right?

    You only provided the 1st link in case I decided I don't care for Audio
    anymore and wanted the smallest possible setup file... am I reading this
    right?

    mjs, Oct 23, 2007

  3. mjs

    Guest Guest

    mjs:
    You are reading this right.
    The second option gives you all you need.
    Carlos

    Guest, Oct 23, 2007