    I'm wanting to setup a web conference using a web cam
    and I'm new at this. Is there a free software that would
    do the job?

    ZoomZoom, Aug 4, 2006

  2. ZoomZoom

    SUMMONER Guest

    Skype works for me.

    Kind Regards

    Malte

    SUMMONER, Aug 5, 2006

  3. ZoomZoom

    Old Gringo Guest

    Take a look here: http://tinyurl.com/euwnq

    Old Gringo, Aug 5, 2006
  4. ZoomZoom

    Meat Plow Guest

    What about Windows Netmeeting? Go to a command prompt (XP) and type
    conf.exe.

    Meat Plow, Aug 5, 2006
  5. ZoomZoom

    Old Gringo Guest

    Brilliant Idea. * (gold star) :)

    Old Gringo, Aug 5, 2006
  6. ZoomZoom

    ProfGene Guest

    There is Yahoo chat which is free for voice and video camera. There is
    also MSN video conerencing. I have used Yahoo and it worked for both
    voice and camera depending on where you are connecting.

    ProfGene, Aug 6, 2006
  7. ZoomZoom

    Rick Guest

    Thanks for all the input...