    heres a movie Clip

    nfsmw.wmv - Windows Media Video (Zipped)

    Last edited: Nov 20, 2005
    unholy, Nov 20, 2005

  2. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Bad influence...

    You boys shouldn't be watching this stuff. Quake IV or Call of Duty 2 is where the action is. :mad:

    bigal, Nov 21, 2005

  3. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    What happened to my reply to this? I asked, is it out yet?

    Anyway, er, I've got Q4, I've got CoD2, playing a lot of CoD2 right now. What's wrong with the NFS series? You think kids are gonna go out and race their cars on the streets and avoid the cops because of a game?

    All I can say is, after playing GTA Vice City, ...er.... Ok, well, there was that one ho I capped, but she was askin' for it. :)

    The Modfather, Nov 21, 2005
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, your evil i demand rights against slutly dressed ho's :p no putting cas in their ass's :p

    PS i dont like NFS:MW, Underground 2 is better :(.. mainly because theres more in U2 :p

    unholy, Nov 21, 2005
  5. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah but can you rice out the cars in MW? If you can't I don't want it. I like ricing out the cars, that's the most fun part of the game. I need to play U2 again now. :) But I'm so hooked on CoD2.

    The Modfather, Nov 22, 2005
  6. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i saw the tv ad for CoD2 :p not bad :D

    u can do about 70% of the mods u could do in U2, sucks though u cant have more then one layer for vinyl and theres no Audio mods, no hydrolics. Alot has been removed :|

    unholy, Nov 22, 2005
  7. unholy

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    I really want to play this game, yet, download times... argh, and money, don't have it to waste.

    Silverstrand, Nov 22, 2005
  8. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmm, no hydraulics? Ah well, do you get any different cars? Maybe some better cars this time? Last time you only had 2 or 3 decent cars (Mustang, GTO and the Pontiac. The rest were crappy ricers).

    The Modfather, Nov 23, 2005
  9. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yo, Unholy...

    You got any working unlocks or cheats for NFS:MS Black Edition? None of the ones I've seen work and I'm stuck and need to cheat. I've tried "iammostwanted" at the press enter screen and the other one "ordermybaby" and neither of them do jack. I've also tried to find a good trainer but they just give you money and so forth which isn't helpful if the cars are all locked. I need a better ride, help!

    The Modfather, Dec 5, 2005
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    download a save game man,thats what i did to check out da porsche :D

    unholy, Dec 5, 2005
  11. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah I did that but then all the challenges are already done and you can't go beat all those guys yourself. I'd just like to be able to access slightly better cars and parts and still play the game, using a save just kinda ruins the game. The Porsche is nice but I prefer that Mercedes, I got that tricked out and looking very classy.

    The Modfather, Dec 5, 2005