Need for Firewall Engineer's

Discussion in 'Linux Networking' started by sharankannastaffing1, May 27, 2014.

  1. Hi,
    Hope you are doing well,

    Please find the below requirement and kindly let me know about your interest if any profiles are available for this position kindly forward me their updated resumes with contact details. You can reach me on Phone No: 248-434-8910 Email:
    Position: Firewall Engineer's
    Duration: 3/31/15
    Location: Auburn Hills, MI
    Job description: See below
    Interview process: Face to face with client or one of their Engineers

    JOB DESCRIPTION:
    * Extensive knowledge and experience with network protocols and concepts including: SSH, FTP, Telnet, TCP/IP, TCP/IP addressing schemes, Network Address Translation (NAT), Domain Name Services (DNS), and routing (OSPF and BGP).
    * Extensive experience with various security practices and products including: OS hardening, encryption methods, virus protection, etc.
    * Demonstrated experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco switches and routers. Cisco certifications preferred.
    * Proven ability to interpret output from network traffic analysis tools such as Sniffer, Etherpeak, and TCP dump.
    * Practical knowledge of various local and wide area network infrastructureincluding: Ethernet, VPN, Frame Relay, the ANX network, Point to Point Circuits.
    * Effective interpersonal and consulting skills to be used to align client needs tactical and strategic solutions.
    * Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic team environment.
    * Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary for clear definition of scope, technical solutions, project deliverables, appropriate system documentation and client communication.
    * Proven skills in planning, estimating, organizing, and project managementmethodology.
    * Experience with Tripwire, Gauntlet, PGP, Solaris, proxy servers, VPN devices, and remote access technologies is preferred.

    * Minimum of 4 years experience designing, implementing, and supporting Juniper or CheckPoint firewall solutions
    * Minimum of JNCIA-FWV Certification or CheckPoint CCSA
    * Minimum of 4 years experience designing, implementing, and supporting Cisco networking and UNIX environments.
    * Minimum of 4 years experience designing, implementing and supporting Proxy Infrastructure

    sharankannastaffing1, May 27, 2014