    I am looking for a usb jump drive that has a write protect switch.

    I have an old one, but it is only 64 Mby

    thanks all

    ted scherbel, Jan 8, 2010

  2. ted scherbel

    why? Guest

    Seems a simple request, you haven't found one in any of 1000's of online
    stores selling such items?

    I am assuming country doesn't matter so you have no issues paying 10x
    the device cost for postage? Otherwise it would be easy to provide some
    links.

    www.google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 67,900 for
    jump drive write protect switch
    .. (0.27 seconds)

    1st hit
    HotRef - lexar jump drive write protection - from $3.55
    lexar jump drive write protection Lexar USB JumpDrive Secure II v.2.0
    512MB (Silver) Stayfit ... lexar jumpdrive write protect switch. Recent
    Searches: ...
    www.hotref.com/lexar-jump-drive-write-protection-qid-505325.html

    USB flash with write protect - Club MyCE
    6 posts - 2 authors
    Are there any USB flash drives that have a write protect switch? ... It
    is about the same size as my Lexar 128MG Jump Drive that I paid $35 for
    3 years ago. ...
    http://club.myce.com/f122/usb-flash-write-protect-218895/ - Cached

    Can't get easier than, Google giving you a link to Amazon.

    Amazon.com: Lexar PD-128-231 128 MB JumpDrive Portable USB Flash ...
    With the integrated data protection light, the JumpDrive will blink
    until data is safely stored. To further protect your data, the
    write-protect switch can ...
    Similar

    Starting off the new year with a 'lazy' resolution? Hopefully the post
    isn't too long to read.....

    Me

    why?, Jan 9, 2010

  3. ted scherbel

    why? Guest

    No, but then why ask me? It's the OP looking for one.
    Me

    why?, Jan 9, 2010