    you know a lot about what's available in chargers.

    TIA

    Ol' Bab

    Ol' Bab, Jan 2, 2004

  2. The best source I know of for batteries and chargers is
    www.thomasdistributiing.com.

    Marvin Margoshes, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Chris P in PA, Jan 2, 2004
  4. Ol' Bab

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Radio Shack and Wal-Mart both offer fast chargers for under $40.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 2, 2004
  5. Ol' Bab

    Cambium Guest

    Cambium, Jan 2, 2004
  6. Ol' Bab

    Cambium Guest

    Cambium, Jan 2, 2004
  7. Ol' Bab

    Hawk Guest

    I got eight 1800 mAh Ni-MH AA's and a 3 hour 4-slot fast charger for under
    $25 at Walmart....

    (*>

    Hawk, Jan 2, 2004
  8. Ol' Bab

    bluestringer Guest

    Wal-Mart.......Duracell charger with 4 1850mh for $22.00.

    bluestringer

    bluestringer, Jan 2, 2004
  9. Ol' Bab

    Ol' Bab Guest

    Thank you bluestringer and many others...
    Ol' Bab

    Ol' Bab, Jan 3, 2004