    Macross: Do You Remember Love, which I gladly paid $100 for because it
    was otherwise not available. I still have it locked up and rarely watch
    it, lest it wear out.

    Mark Spatny, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Geo H

    Jay G Guest

    Really, the fansub trade has migrated to digisubs. That is, Divx
    rips of anime shows, sometimes from right of a satellite feed,
    with digitally added subtitles. The fansub tape market has
    dried up considerably since digisubs took off. There may be
    a few making DVD-R copies, but these usually are sorced from
    the Divx files anyway.

    -Jay

    Jay G, Jul 3, 2003

  3. Geo H

    John DeGroof Guest

    John DeGroof, Jul 3, 2003
  4. Kodocha Anime, 1996-2003.
    The last and brightest light of a generation shall not be forgotten. : (
    Yeah, but--just like fansub VHS vs. commercial VHS--there's still that
    idea of having the "permanent" copy, just for stability.

    Derek Janssen (even now throwing away his R0 "Spirit of Wonder" to make
    room for Bandai's.)

    Derek Janssen, Jul 3, 2003
  5. Geo H

    Sett76

    Joined:
    May 20, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    If you Want More Adult Anime's i suggest ,

    Berserk - Midevil setting

    Elfen Lied - Modern day

    Claymore - it took me to watch 4 episodes to get into but the series was well worth it .

    Appleseed - futuristic But fun

    Sett76, May 20, 2008