    Guest Guest

    i was looking for a way to stay ahead of the game and
    study for the exam with the questions and answers

    Guest, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Go take the test and you will have the questions and
    answers.

    Guest, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    Again, my post seems to be a victim of the nannybot:

    Here's a sample question for you:

    Anonymous posts to a Microsoft newsgroup saying he is looking for questions
    for the MCSA exam. Do you:

    a) Point him to the Microsoft web site and google to find information on
    where to get sample questions?

    b) Call him an assfscker for trying to get braindumps?

    T-Bone, Sep 13, 2004
  4. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Troll.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 14, 2004
  5. Guest

    Some guy Guest

    Looks like you answered his question, so the correct
    answer must be a)

    Some guy, Sep 14, 2004
  6. Guest

    ME Guest

    don't make him (her) confused.
    you are halfway helpful.
    :)

    ME, Sep 14, 2004
  7. Guest

    Doom Guest

    Hey I like how this guy thinks. He makes good sense.

    Doom, Sep 22, 2004
  8. Guest

    mike Guest

    on ms-website

    selftest.com
    and measureup.com

    are MS-certified practice test providers

    mike, Sep 26, 2004