  1. sahil

    sahil Guest

    Hi Please help me with dumps for 70-292 and 70-296.

    sahil, Apr 13, 2006

  2. sahil

    Frisbee® Guest

    Please to be e-mailing for password to download dumps.

    Thanking you.

    Frisbee®, Apr 13, 2006

  3. **sahil's** the one who fcukin said it
    You CAN'T be fsuking serious!!!!!! You cheating a$$fsuker!!!!! Had you
    spent a few minutes in here you would have had the lowdown on the dumps.
    Take your cheating a$$fsuking self out and never come back. Oh, and here is
    some SPAM for you.

    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | |

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 13, 2006
  4. sahil

    CBIC Guest

    In
    One more for good measure

    CBIC, Apr 13, 2006
  5. sahil

    CBIC Guest

    In
    One more time

    CBIC, Apr 13, 2006
  6. sahil

    CBIC Guest

    In
    And again

    CBIC, Apr 13, 2006
  7. sahil

    TBone Guest

    No, I think you were right the first time. "Dumb" would be an accurate
    description.

    TBone, Apr 13, 2006
  8. sahil

    Neil Guest