  1. sahil

    sahil Guest

    Hi Please help me with dumps for 70-292 and 70-296.

    sahil, Apr 13, 2006

  2. sahil

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy?

    Neil, Apr 13, 2006

  3. sahil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    okay.. okay.. wait .. lemme get readyyy...

    okay, here is goes..

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 13, 2006
  4. If you wonder why you are called an assf?cker, it is because when you cheat
    you f?ck anybody not cheating. Get it?

    Gorm Braarvig, Apr 13, 2006
  5. sahil

    JaR Guest

    *dabs eye*

    That was beautiful, man.

    JaR, Apr 13, 2006
  6. sahil

    Frisbee® Guest

    Yes it was, but I learned that using that mouse scroll wheel too fast can
    cause unexpected disorientation.

    Frisbee®, Apr 13, 2006
  7. sahil

    Neil Guest

    tru dat. I'm feelin a little woosy. I doubt the drugs had anything to do
    with it, it was all the scrolling...

    Neil, Apr 13, 2006
  8. sahil

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Chuck Norris is coming over to cut your hart out and stuff it up your
    a$$, boy.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 13, 2006
  9. sahil

    Kline Sphere Guest

    okay.. okay.. wait .. lemme get readyyy...

    <snip>
    </snip>

    slow day?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 13, 2006
  10. sahil

    LnkWizard Guest

    Gotta love that woozy feeling!

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 13, 2006
  11. sahil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i typed each one of those letters and spaces in ASCII code.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 13, 2006