Need direction to start preparing for MCSD.

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by SPV, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. SPV

    SPV Guest

    Hi,

    I have 2 years of experience working in ASP.NET and
    VB.NET developing web-based applications. I am
    interested in getting MCSD.NET Certification mainly to
    gain more knowledge and expertise in .NET.

    I was browsing through the Microsoft web site trying to
    gain more information about the Certification exams and
    came across this newsgroup.

    I would highly appreciate it if someone could tell me
    about the best resources available to study for the
    Certifications.

    Your suggestions would be very helpful.

    Thanks,

    SPV