    I will buy those soap at the price 10 times high /bottle with the
    shipping and handle fee. Price is negotiable too( I can pay even
    higher).

    jay, Jan 17, 2004

  2. jay

    Boomer Guest

    (jay) wrote in
    NO!

    Boomer, Jan 17, 2004

  3. jay

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, jay postulated...
    I remember my mother being addicted to Dawn and later, Ultra Dawn, in the
    80's. She couldn't go more than an hour without washing up, and ended up
    with hands as wrinkly as an octagenarian's testicles.

    Have you tried patches ?

    slumpy, Jan 17, 2004
  4. jay

    Graham Guest

    Will they work on my testicles?

    Graham, Jan 17, 2004
  5. jay

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Graham postulated...
    Only if they are as wrinkly as a Dawn-addicted woman's hands ;-)

    slumpy, Jan 17, 2004
  6. jay

    olfart Guest

    check Google - there might be a site where you can *dawn load* it

    olfart, Jan 17, 2004
  7. Strange, where are you, anyway? You can buy Dawn Dishwashing Detergent
    in any supermarket in the US. What's you favorite? I'm particular to
    Lemon.

    David A. Seiver, Jan 17, 2004
  8. jay

    Graham Guest

    In that case I qualify easily...are the patches self-adhesive or will
    I have to staple them on? :)

    Graham, Jan 17, 2004
  9. jay

    Boomer Guest

    Made prior to 1998??

    Boomer, Jan 17, 2004
  10. jay

    alan Guest

    Post your request on alt.sci.chem
    Dawn has often been a topic on there.

    alan

    alan, Jan 18, 2004
  11. jay

    Boomer Guest

    Why, out of curiosity? Whats so special about 'old' Dawn?

    Boomer, Jan 18, 2004
  12. jay

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, olfart postulated...
    The above is a classic post, typical of it's genre where the poster is able
    to post it safe in the knowledge he cannot be slapped around the back of the
    head ;-)

    slumpy, Jan 18, 2004
  13. jay

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Graham postulated...
    They come in a handy 'glove' shape, amazingly fitting the hand perfectly.

    Unfortunately this does not deal with the addiction itself, which manifests
    itself in other ways once the patches are administered. This can include
    late-night dog-walking sessions, a fascination with furry things, tenderness
    of the filtrum, and a discharge from the alarm clock.

    The only way to beat it is to confront it - this can be as little as mild
    eye-drop therapy or as severe as being chained to a hospital kitchen sink
    and made to wash dishes 16 hours a day without a break. Most people recover
    but always have a yearning to live near rivers the rest of their lives.

    slumpy, Jan 18, 2004
  14. jay

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Boomer postulated...
    "Dawn Vintage Lemon" - have you never heard of it ?

    They also do a "Napolean Dawn Peach Melba Drain Unblocker" too.

    slumpy, Jan 18, 2004
  15. jay

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, alan postulated...
    ROFLMAO
    Exciting there (tint) then eh ?

    slumpy, Jan 18, 2004
  16. jay

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Boomer postulated...
    This thread is getting surreal....:-s

    slumpy, Jan 18, 2004
  17. jay

    trout Guest

    If you recall; there was an interesting theory, last time Jay asked:
    http://tinyurl.com/2wn78

    trout, Jan 18, 2004
  18. jay

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On 18 Jan 2004 00:17:29 GMT, Boomer wrote...
    Anyone who has ever woken up at the crack of dawn will be able to answer
    that one.

    Paul Blarmy, Jan 18, 2004
  19. jay

    Boomer Guest

    I remember. I was just wondering if Jay or Alan would reply to any of
    this. :)

    Boomer, Jan 18, 2004