Need Credit Card Number

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by weezy16, Jun 26, 2012.

?

Need credit card number cause i have the remaining information thanks

  1. I have the last 4 digit of the CC

    1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I have the contact details aswell

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. weezy16

    weezy16

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Lagos
    I have every details of this credit card with the last 4 digits and i need to know how i can get the rest of the details or how i can have this e-mail thats associated with yahoo.. ( [email protected] ).. Thanks ;looking forward to a good response soon

    weezy16, Jun 26, 2012

  2. weezy16

    weezy16

    Joined: