    camera with a zoom lens and flash that is not so dark at 12 feet or so. I can't
    control the light so flash is a must. I like using AA cells also.
    Thanks for any help!

    Fuzzfactor, Nov 1, 2003

  2. Fuzzfactor

    Peter Guest

    Canon Powershot A60
    2 MP, 3x Opical Zoom, 4 AA Batteries

    Peter, Nov 1, 2003

  3. Fuzzfactor

    CARBUFF Guest

    Canon Powershot A60
    Ditto!!

    George

    CARBUFF, Nov 1, 2003
  4. Fuzzfactor

    Ron Hunter Guest

    12 feet is marginal for almost any in camera flash unit. You might
    check out the 6xxx series Kodak line as some of them have pretty robust
    flash units.

    Ron Hunter, Nov 1, 2003
  5. Fuzzfactor

    Bandicoot Guest

    Don't listen to George. He owns a Canon Rebel film camera....CRAP!

    Bandicoot, Nov 1, 2003
  6. Fuzzfactor

    Mark Herring Guest

    I have the A40 (the predecessor to the A60). It is great.
    The only possible criticisms are the relatively large size and the
    inaccurate viewfinder. At the time, it appeared to be the highest
    rated 2Mp

    -Mark

    Mark Herring, Nov 1, 2003
  7. Or get a camera that takes external flash. I can shoot 40-60 feet away with my
    flash (of course at that distance you need a good zoom on the camera).

    Michael Meissner, Nov 2, 2003