    what about computer books, like dbase for dumies or tubo c++ , or stuff like
    that

    Thanks in advance

    SheilA, Aug 19, 2003

  2. SheilA

    paul s Guest

    Worth less than paving slabs. In fact if you got enough of the things you
    could make a patio out of them.
    That's more like it. Probably between $100-$300.
    Put the books and games on Ebay (make sure you got some good photos of the
    items). There are always people that will pay good prices for that sort of
    stuff, probably much better than what you would get at a garage sale.

    paul s, Aug 19, 2003