Need answers to .NET Interview questions

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Hema, Aug 9, 2005.

  1. Hema

    Hema Guest

    Hema, Aug 9, 2005

  2. Hema

    Don Carter Guest

    Then do without it until you do want to spend the money. Why should
    we who have spent our money subsidise a moron like you?

    Don Carter, Aug 9, 2005

  3. Hema

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2005
  4. Hema

    Frisbee® Guest

    So I take it the interview didn't go so well?

    I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

    Frisbee®, Aug 9, 2005
  5. Hema

    Saga Guest

    The link is broken:

    "The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
    might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust
    your browser settings."

    Saga

    PS: Real cream of the crop, isn't he?

    Saga, Aug 9, 2005
  6. Hema

    Kline Sphere Guest

    PS: Real cream of the crop, isn't he?

    i guess he'll make CEO real soon then :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2005
  7. Hema

    abcd Guest

    Hema

    Pls respect copy rights.

    thanks.

    abcd, Aug 9, 2005
  8. Hema

    Frisbee® Guest

    I'm thinking Hema's priorities are not quite along that line. He want a job
    to get money and he doesn't care how he gets it.

    Assuming "Hema" is a guy's name.

    Frisbee®, Aug 9, 2005
  9. Hema

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Hema spewed across the ether:
    Oh, suuuurrre! Please post your address, so we can mail it to you.

    JaR, Aug 9, 2005
  10. Hema

    Kline Sphere Guest

    He want a job
    in that case, maybe he can turn his hand to prostitution, just a
    thought.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2005
  11. Hema

    EggHead Guest

    Why not google the ans yourself?
    Egghead

    EggHead, Aug 9, 2005
  12. Hema

    Saga Guest

    EggHead, please - that would involve work!
    By the looks of it, the OP is trying to avoid that<eg>

    Exhibit A:
    Going to a .NET interview not being fully prepared.

    Exhibit B:
    Not wanting to buy the book

    Exhibit C:
    Requesting the electronic version of the book.

    Saga

    Saga, Aug 9, 2005
  13. Hema

    Guest Guest

    42

    Guest, Aug 11, 2005
  14. Hema

    abcd Guest

    Everybody wants money and thats why learn high technology...who is foolish
    to learn high tech for nothing !!!

    Hema, dont only depend on that book ...browse MSDN.Microsoft.com which is an
    excellent resource and more its free online...so you can gain the knowledge
    free of cost...

    Microsoft always tries to evoluate their articles in simple words and which
    can be understood by all around the globe in plain english...

    Go Microsoft !

    abcd, Aug 15, 2005
  15. Hema

    abcd Guest

    Kline

    You should be polite at least...we dont know the age of Hema ...She may be
    very young enough to digest your comments...Pls respect people.

    if somebody does not know what laws, copyrights, piracy, then its forums
    responsiblity to give them proper sources.,..thats why forums are there....

    cheers !

    abcd, Aug 15, 2005