    SPA3000 to configure like this, but from what I understand on this unit
    you can only configure a total of two accounts including the POTS line.

    Thanks for any help.

    doiku, Mar 5, 2005

  2. doiku

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Is it *essential* that only one phone is used..? I'd keep the POTS line on
    its own phone and use a BT Converse 2025 for the 2 ATA lines.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 5, 2005

  3. doiku

    doiku Guest

    Thanks for the reply. Just out of convenience I would like to keep the
    setup to one phone. Actually at present in my small, home office I have
    something set up that that lets me do what I explained above. Behind my
    main router, which is connected to my cable modem, is a Grandstream
    ATA-286 that let's me connect to my ISP's IP phone, and another router
    (a Yamaha RTA551 VOIP router, which is probably only available here in
    Japan) that lets me access three different internet SIP accounts. A
    telephone, separate from my POTS line telephone, is connected to both
    the Grandstream and the Yamaha router via a separator, or switch, or
    whatever it is called. But with this setup I need plugs for the Yamaha
    router, the ATA, and the second phone, not to mention the extra
    cabling. I am just trying to clean up things a little.

    doiku, Mar 5, 2005
  4. doiku

    Marc H.Popek Guest

    Marc H.Popek, Mar 20, 2005