    Thnaks for comments
    regards
    serge

    Guest, Oct 16, 2006

  2. The suspense is killing me. What test did you save for last? I'm assuming
    you saved 70-300 for last? I personally took the 70-229 last so I would be
    prepared to take 70-228 right after and then on to 70-290.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Oct 16, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes I keep the 70-300 for the last becasue it cover all aproach on design a
    solution based on what you have learn on previous exam. I pass following exam:

    I took the 70-310, 70-305,70-306, 70-310

    Guest, Oct 16, 2006
  4. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Right-o ! It's hilarious how someone can assume that everyone out there
    knows which exam he was referring to..., yet expected some "advise" for
    the exam.

    Cerebrus, Oct 17, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    What are you talking about ???
    did I say something funny ?
    :-(

    Guest, Oct 19, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hey I aso got that exam to write. any advices will be appreciated

    Guest, Nov 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I do not know so mucg how to aproach the learning of that 70-300 exams casue
    most of it is mainly writing documents instead of code..

    How others have learn that exam ?
    I am using MS press book

    regrds
    serge