    homebuilt systems.
    Thanks in advance.
    Arawak

    Arawak, Apr 20, 2005

  2. I don't know if this might help, but plenty of cards and reviews.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/10392561//202-7608942-6877459

    Annette Kurten, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Arawak

    Arawak Guest

    Arawak, Apr 21, 2005
  4. Charles Linquist, Apr 21, 2005
  5. Arawak

    Marc Guest

    I'm using the cheap Hauppauge card - the one with stereo. I believe it's one
    up from cheapest.

    If you get it, may be worth a call to them to get the drivers they say will
    work rather than the XP ones you get with it or are normally on their Web
    site.

    Finally, when I started using XP, every so often the screen would go to a
    scrambled picture. After a number of calls and a swapped card, they were of
    no help. What worked was running the program in the 98/ME compatibility
    mode. Haven't had a problem since.

    FM radio that's part of the thing is quite decent. Keep in mind that you
    most likely you are going to have to feed the TV part with a cable box or
    something with gain. It doesn't seem to work with over the air signals.

    Marc

    Marc, Apr 21, 2005