    once or twice a year. How do I put this camera for long term storage?
    Shall I take the batteries (rechargable NiMh batteries) out? With
    thanks.

    zxcvar, Jul 5, 2004

  2. zxcvar

    photo35744 Guest

    You should remove the batteries if you are not going to use the camera
    for 30 days or more. Actually for shorter periods of time just leave the
    battery cover open.

    photo35744, Jul 5, 2004

  3. If you store the camera witoiut batteries, or if the batteries lose their
    charge, the camera's settings will revert to the default settings. Other
    than that, there is no harm if you leave the batteries out. After all, that
    is the state the camera was in when you bought it.

    Marvin Margoshes, Jul 5, 2004