    2)Canon Powershot A95 5.0MP Digital Camera

    Or you will advise me some other camera

    I want digital photos + viodeo clips

    ishfaq.malik, Jul 6, 2005

  2. ishfaq.malik

    Ian Harding Guest

    Don't buy an A95 if you want to shoot video clips. It's a great still
    camera for the price (I've got one, but then I don't care about video),
    but the video capability is pathetic: [email protected] (max 3 minutes), or
    [email protected] (max 30 seconds). Just about any other P&S camera in the
    price range can easily better this.

    Ian

    Ian Harding, Jul 6, 2005

  3. ishfaq.malik

    ecm Guest

    Only you know what you want a camera to do.... you haven't really told
    us enough to give you any pertinent advice. From what you've said so
    far, you're looking for a compact (~250g) point and shoot with at least
    3X optical zoom and 5 megapixels that has a movie mode. There must be
    20-30 cameras that'll fit this description, and I'm only guessing at
    what you want.

    Check out this page at DP Review:

    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp

    Enter a few "wants" and "must haves" and see what's available that has
    the features you want. Then research your choices by reading the
    reviews and forums at DP Review, www.steves-digicams.com,
    www.imaging-resource.com, www.megapixel.net and rec.photo.digital to
    see what people are saying.

    I'd suggest that you at least consider a separate camcorder and still
    camera - it's a far better choice for video; you'll be disappointed
    with the quality you'll get from a still camera no matter what you end
    up with. I've seen some perfectly good JVC camcorders for around
    U.S.$200 recently.

    FWIW, the cameras that I currently lust after are the Fuji F10 (small,
    excellent low-light performance, fast) and the Panasonic DMC-FZ5 (good
    IS long zoom); I own an Olympus C-5060 (which I recommend; the model
    was recently upgraded to the C-7070) and I'd love to have an Oly C-8080
    for "art" photos. While I'm dreaming, I'd also like a Canon 20D with a
    complete set of L series lenses.....

    ECM

    ecm, Jul 6, 2005