    latest one will be more appropriate. I am confused? Please, advice.

    Thanks in advance
    Rachana

    Rachana, Nov 17, 2007

  2. Rachana

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    ADO.NET is ADO.NET. ADO.NET has the same features that can be used in a
    Windows Web, Desktop, Console or NT Service application. ADO (Access Data
    Object).NET provides the means by using Providers such as MS SQL Server,
    Oracle. Sybase, MS Access etc etc to access their respective database, and
    that's what ADO.NET is about. Most of the developers using .Net are using
    ..Net Framework 2.0, and some are now moving on to .Net Framework 3.0.

    If you have anymore questions about .Net, then I suggest that you post to a
    (dotnet) newsgroup at msnews.microsoft.com.

    The link below may help you.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/beginner/learningpath/

    Mr. Arnold, Nov 17, 2007