    Likes Received:
    0
    I know there’re many such programs, but too complicated. I need to choose between many different Profiles, which confuse me a lot. I just need to convert mp4 files downloaded to mp3, so I can play them with my mp3 player on my way to company. Who can recommend me such a program, can output mp3 files and no complicated functions?

    swallowtalor, Apr 30, 2007

  2. swallowtalor

    malise

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    MP4 to MP3 Converter in MP4Converter.net (just for Windows) is easy to use, I thought its function is too simple, but it happens to be the one u need, u can free download and try it.
    My friend always uses MP4 Converter, Mac version and Windows version, with comprehensive functions, but she said it’s also easy-to-use, if u work under Mac, u may want to consider this program, maybe a good choice for u

    malise, May 1, 2007

  3. swallowtalor

    swallowtalor

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    thanks malise. i work in windows, and i tried MP4 to MP3 Converter, really simple. thanks for your recommendation.

    swallowtalor, May 14, 2007