Need a program to simply convert the audio in mp4 files to mp3

Discussion in 'Software' started by swallowtalor, Apr 30, 2007.

1. swallowtalor

swallowtalor

I know there’re many such programs, but too complicated. I need to choose between many different Profiles, which confuse me a lot. I just need to convert mp4 files downloaded to mp3, so I can play them with my mp3 player on my way to company. Who can recommend me such a program, can output mp3 files and no complicated functions?

swallowtalor, Apr 30, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. swallowtalor

malise

MP4 to MP3 Converter in MP4Converter.net (just for Windows) is easy to use, I thought its function is too simple, but it happens to be the one u need, u can free download and try it.
    My friend always uses MP4 Converter, Mac version and Windows version, with comprehensive functions, but she said it’s also easy-to-use, if u work under Mac, u may want to consider this program, maybe a good choice for u

malise, May 1, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. swallowtalor

swallowtalor

thanks malise. i work in windows, and i tried MP4 to MP3 Converter, really simple. thanks for your recommendation.

swallowtalor, May 14, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question