    Does anyone have any thoughts on working around the "must be in the
    UK" restriction?

    Many thanks

    E27002, Apr 23, 2010

  2. E27002

    Roger Guest

    do you have vpn access for work /somewhere else in the UK? If so connect and
    browse to the website once connected. If not try one of the GB server listed
    in proxysite.co.uk. I cant remember where it does the ip address check but
    this got as far as allocating me a leeds number and asking for my details.

    Roger, Apr 23, 2010

  3. E27002

    E27002 Guest

    Thank you Roger, I'll try this.

    E27002, Apr 23, 2010
  4. E27002

    E27002 Guest

    Thank you, based on your advice I was able to accomplish my goal.

    E27002, Apr 23, 2010