    Re ommendations are welcomed.

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Aug 22, 2006

  2. Mike

    Mamamia Guest

    SanDisk ImageMate SDDR-99-A15 Card Reader

    Mamamia, Aug 22, 2006

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    It looks good,

    Thanks

    Mike

    Mike, Aug 23, 2006
  4. Mike

    ASAAR Guest

    The SDDR-99-A15 may be perfectly compatible, but several weeks ago
    I tried a SanDisk card adapter (not a card reader) that worked with
    most xD cards but not the newer high speed type H xD cards. You may
    want to first check Sandisk's website, or with their tech. support
    about their card reader's xD compatibility. I haven't seen any of
    the 2GB xD cards, but they've been announced. Tech. support may not
    be able to comfirm compatibility with the 2GB pieces, but it
    wouldn't hurt to ask about that too.

    ASAAR, Aug 23, 2006
  5. Mike

    Adam Helberg Guest

    I've had problems losing data when inserting a Type H card into a card
    reader. I would try this first with you photos backed up from you picture
    card, via the camera.

    Adam

    Adam Helberg, Aug 28, 2006
  6. Mike

    Mike Guest

    What's and "H" card?

    Mike, Aug 29, 2006
  7. Mike

    Adam Helberg Guest

    There are 3 types of xd cards out there. The plain ones that I believe max out at
    512Mb, and ones that compress data. Of the compression cards Type H is newer and
    faster than Type M.

    Adam

    Adam Helberg, Aug 29, 2006
  8. Mike

    Mike Guest

    What is a type "H" card? My Olympus uses xD cards.

    Mike

    Mike, Sep 1, 2006