Need a confirmation about the justification in PDH

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Michelot, Aug 29, 2008.

  1. Michelot

    Michelot Guest

    Bonjour,

    I know that the PDH technology is not very up-to-date. I just want to
    have some elements from you about the justification mode that is
    generally used.

    - G.742 describes the positive justification for E2.

    - G.745 describes the positive/nul/negative justification for E2.

    According to your knowledge, today, is it generally the positive
    justification that is implemented in PDH, or the positive/nul/negative
    justification?

    Thanks for your opinion,
    best regards,
    Michelot