    Comptia # and scan one in I would be grateful and indebted to you.

    Or if you know of a link to a full size certificate that would be stellar!
    Thank you much!

    Nick, May 2, 2004

  2. Nick

    Ghost Guest

    Sure, hold on, I will send it right over... Any other certs you want to
    be fraudulant about? I can start with some of my other ones... what do
    you need?

    Don't worry about all the hard work and money we all had to go through to
    attain our certs- they dont really mean nothing to us anyway!

    Get the hell out of here you lying, cheating piece of crap!

    SHEESH!!!

    Ghost, May 2, 2004

  3. Nick

    Nick Guest

    I only need an A+

    I know someone out here doesn't mind helping the cause

    peaccce!

    Nick, May 2, 2004
  4. You realize how easy it is to verify that "Comptia #" you speak of, right?
    If the company actaully requires A+ certification, there's a good chance
    that they'll check it out -
    http://www.comptia.org/certification/careerid_employer_faq.asp.

    I doubt you'll find anybody here who is willing to help you out.

    Patrick Michael, May 2, 2004
  5. Nick

    Nick Guest

    They just want a copy of my certificate on file.....I have a very good
    feeling they aren't going to check it out

    Nick, May 2, 2004
  6. You might be right. It's doubtful that any company who would offer you a
    job would do much background checking.

    Patrick Michael, May 2, 2004
  7. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Exactly.......all they really care about is that i can do the job, but as
    the saying goes "CYA"

    Cover yo ass!

    Nick, May 2, 2004
  8. Nick

    Brandy Guest

    Just tell them you can't seem to find it... the dog ate it... it was in your
    pocket when you washed your jeans... a jealous girlfriend stole it off the
    wall along with the expensive frame you had it in... anything. Then, when
    they say ok, they'll take your word for it, and you fail miserably at your
    job, maybe they will "verify" future candidates' certifications and maintain
    integrity in the industry.

    Brandy, May 2, 2004
  9. Has it ever crossed your mind that the person hiring you might look in this
    newsgroup? Or for that matter, anyone in the company? Look, i know its a
    pain in the ass to get the certifications, but you got to get them. The
    only one you're cheating is yourself. Then again in this day and age, you
    seem to be a perfect candidate for upper management. Lie, cheat and steal
    your way to the top. I just hope no one in this group is stupid enough to
    copy their cert and send it to you.

    Anthony Coletta, May 2, 2004
  10. Nick

    lawilson Guest

    I'm shocked that you had the balls to even write that request in here....

    lawilson, May 2, 2004
  11. Nick

    Syphillus Guest

    how about a copy of my "perfect Asshole certificate"
    it suits you better than I...

    Syphillus, May 3, 2004
  12. Nick

    Nick Guest

    I'm certifiable...I've taken simulated practice tests and passed w/ flying
    colors....

    Its not like I'm writing here as my only option

    This is like my back-up back-up plan...but a definate easy solution if it
    works out

    I have small versions of the certificate, I'm just looking for a nice high
    resolution one that is full size...but then again, fax machines don't do
    much justice to resolution, do they?

    Nick, May 3, 2004
  13. Nick

    Gary Guest

    Then go take the tests you cheap, phoney jerk............

    Gary, May 3, 2004
  14. Nick

    Not Me Guest

    Hi

    Would you like a copy of my Birth Certificate, Drivers License and MY
    Bachelor of Education to round out your stolen life?

    Not ME

    Not Me, May 3, 2004
  15. Nick

    Techie Guest

    You really are a rather stupid piece of shit

    Techie, May 3, 2004
  16. Nick

    Techie Guest

    Sure and on December 25th you still believe a fat guy in a red suit will
    bring you presents too eh?

    Techie, May 3, 2004
  17. Nick

    Techie Guest

    Instead of trying to scam someone why don't you just get off your lazy ass
    and write the exam? You claim you are acing the exams anyway so what is your
    problem?

    Techie, May 3, 2004
  18. Nick

    Curtis Guest

    Nick is exactly why this world is falling to shit. I agree, he IS a perfect
    candidate for upper management.

    I knew I could pass the exam so I registered for the exam, took the exam,
    and passed the exam. If money is the issue, other people who are
    financially burdened have studied, saved up, registered, paid for the exam,
    took the exam and passed the exam. I am an extremely poor (financially)
    graduate student who was able to fork up the cash; in fact, I fall into the
    poverty level according to our government. I'm sure that people who make
    less than me have saved up the money.

    If you're so bright and knowledgeable you should have a burning desire to go
    get that perfect score so you can brag! (Bragging just sounds like it fits
    your personality.)

    And people wonder why there are such tight controls on those certifications.

    By the way brainless, validity verification is very easy for ANY
    certification.

    Curtis, May 3, 2004
  19. Nick

    Brandy Guest

    Brandy, May 5, 2004
  20. Nick

    bobG Guest

    LOL! Had to look. That is a perfect response to this obvious cheater
    and lout. Sheesh! Why do we rack our brains and put in time inside and
    outside the box? I agree with all other respondents. This guy demeans
    the human species.

    bobG, May 5, 2004