    to change?

    Also, does firefox have an option for newsgroups and creating email like
    outlook express?

    lbbss, Aug 16, 2004

  2. lbbss

    °Mike° Guest

    A link would have helped. Is it javascript? Java? What?
    Mozilla Thunderbird.

    °Mike°, Aug 16, 2004

  3. lbbss

    nota chance Guest

    you need to get thunder bird for newsgroups access unless you got the
    full suite one. Fixfox is a stand alone browser that is all.

    Check to see if the popup blocker or javascript blocker may be blocking
    the web site see if you can add it as an excepted web site.

    I know the poup blocker is called ad hunter I think.

    nota chance, Aug 16, 2004
  4. lbbss

    °Mike° Guest

    And you need to learn how to reply to the correct person.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Aug 17, 2004