    Any pointers to the preparatory-materials would help.

    Thanks in advance.

    BALKRISHNAN

    Balkrishnan, May 12, 2004

  2. Balkrishnan

    Us Guest

    We don't like you and people like you.

    Us, May 12, 2004

  3. Balkrishnan

    Guest Guest

    You are in for a ride. The 2003 test are an abosolute BEAR!!!
    I just completed a 2 week boot camp and only 2 people out of 17 left with the full cert. Most of the new 2003 test require you get a very high score, 700 min and an 800 or so for the high score

    I recommend you go through class where is there a full scale LAB and more instruction. Most of the folks in my class had / have years and years of ADMIN type experience and the boot camp blew them away

    Good Luck...

    Guest, May 12, 2004
  4. So you're saying that you are not people?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 13, 2004
  5. Balkrishnan

    Neil Guest

    you know damn right!

    Neil, May 13, 2004