    seem silly to convert VoIP to POST and then to VoIP immediately).

    TIA,

    ---Mirco.

    Mirco, May 19, 2004

  2. Vonage runs propriatary Cisco protocol. How do you expect to
    integrate?
    On top of that, why would you have Vonage do the same as you would do
    with your NBX. Since you have R4.2.7 your allready enabled for
    Ip-on-the-fly communication. Whenever there is a broadband connection,
    you can put on of 3com phones and tunnel into your NBX.

    Oleg L. Medvinsky
    AdroTech Communications,Inc.
    Forbes Business Center
    222 Forbes Road, Suite 201