    each sentence. This is a recent thing and I'm wondering if it's a setting
    I've changed or a problem on their end. TIA
    bob

    bb, Feb 6, 2004

  2. bb

    °Mike° Guest

    Don't read you mail in HTML. Set OE to read in plain text only.

    °Mike°, Feb 6, 2004

  3. bb

    Patrick Guest

    Try this that highlights subject (nbsp);
    http://tinyurl.com/3y556

    Or this the same page (original) without highlight;
    http://www.sightspecific.com/~mosh/WWW_FAQ/nbsp.html

    Patrick, Feb 6, 2004
  4. bb

    bb Guest

    bb, Feb 6, 2004
  5. bb

    Patrick Guest

    Funny thing is, I just got an e-mail from my nephew (on AOL) with the same
    thing.
    (scary-wierd). :)

    Patrick, Feb 6, 2004